#SayYesToLife - Terms & Conditions
We’re targeting proud mums who can’t resist telling us about the messy escapades their kids get up to. Share a snap or video of them caught in the act with #SayYesToLife for a chance to win Carex prizes!
Information on how to participate and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Promoter: The Promoter is PZ Cussons Kenya.
Eligibility to Enter
Entry is only open to residents of Kenya who are aged 18 years and above.
Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
Promotional Period: The Promotion starts on 23rd May 2017
How to Enter:
To enter, individuals must complete all of the following steps during the Promotional Period as listed in the Schedule:
1. Individuals must log on to www.carex.co.ke/sayyestolife
2. Complete all fields
Judgment & Publication of Prizes:
1. All valid entries received will be judged by, and at the discretion of, the Promoter, including Carex and/or associate consultants.
2. Winners shall be so selected weekly and published by the Promoter
3. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged by the Promoter based on creative merit.
4. The winner will be notified by email within 24 hours after Judgment.
5. The winner will be published via a new post to the Carex Kenya Facebook page, and potentially the Carex Kenya website within 48 hours after Judgment.
6. The prize is non-transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
7. The Promoter’s decision in respect of the winning entries is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The promotion will have:
- 5 weekly prize winners of Carex gift hampers
- 1 overall winner of a Funscape card that admits 3
- 1 overall winner for Ice skating at Panari Sky Centre that admits 3
- 1 overall winner Indoor rock climbing that admits 3
This promotion shall run from 23rd May 2017 to 22nd June 2017
1. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
2. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
3. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for misdirected entries.
4. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
5. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
6. The Promoter may select additional entries which they determine to be the next best and record them in order, in case of an invalid or ineligible entrant.
7. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or suspend or modify a prize, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
8. If for any reason a winner does not take a prize (or an element of the prize) after a period of 20 days has elapsed since Judgment, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
9. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
10. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
11. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
12. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
13. Any cost associated with accessing the competition page is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
14. One entry is allowed per person. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
15. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize and/or participation in any holiday prize.
16. As a condition of accepting a prize, each winner (and his/her companions) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Facebook will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an entrant, as a result of participating in the promotion (including taking/use of a prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
19. The laws apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Kenya.
20. These Terms and Conditions are subject to change.